Monday, October 20, 2008

--practiced math facts
--boys read Harry Potter
--Mom gave Chicklet two reading lessons; Mr. D reviewed and continued two more lessons with her
--SD did one DVD guitar lesson and practiced one hour
--Mr. D practiced piano, had piano lesson and practiced more
--read Prince Caspian
--read D is for Democracy and discussed concepts
--observed ongoing construction projects in basement--drywall finishing and priming; painting
--wrote paragraphs on Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH

Mrs. Frisby and the rats of NIMH really got me thinking. After I read the book I thought that the rats should've stayed at the laboratory a little longer so that docter Schultz could see what they were capeable of doing. Because in a way I kinda felt bad for docter Schultz. Also later on in the book all the rats move to a new home. I think the author should've explained a bit more about how they liked it and where it was. At the end of the book there was two rats that died and I wanted to know which of the rats died because I thought they were heroes. I think this book is worth reading again. (SD, unedited)

No comments: